Monday, March 28, 2011

The Places I Viewed



The places I have viewed informed me about how the world wants us to see it. This allowed me to question everything about it! Traveling is 3D history, but living in another country teaches you how places really differ from each other. In traveling you don't feel so lonely because you're just passing through.
Did you know Columbus died of syphilis?
The journey begins here for my journey as a human geographer began here at 21 when I clocked in my country count to 35. This is when I wanted to know more and asked many questions about our subjective experience of life- and how it might differ from place to place. I viewed the external factors I control for in my studies now.

When I wasn't writing (I had 5 different journals capturing different experiences..as well as homework), I was in cars, buses, trains, and on my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment