Monday, March 28, 2011

Places I have Viewed: South Africa










Together we traveled to the countryside to drink wine and visit fellow church members doing something for God. Randomly a good friend Zac, was going to school near by. So we had a visit. There was copious amounts of drinking and violence around his dorm room, life was wild there. It was a little weird that my black boyfriend and I stayed with him for a night. Together we went out to clubs in the countryside, you know, a little hick....people cut in our dancing and when I explained I was with this black person the men fell back in disbelief. This is not what life is like in all parts of South Africa, but that was what it was like in the back parts of Cape Town.

The jazz in Cape Town was unbelievable. Cape Town is glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment