Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our Places: North Carolina







I had to break up with North Carolina in 2009, that was hard because everything was so unbelievably beautiful there and I enjoyed all the free shows. Being around all those singers, rappers, and musicians made me feel like someday I could too, be famous. Hope AfikaNx makes it big. Hope the Urban Sophisticates bring it in.

I miss being around all that energy, and fighting my boyfriend over bedtime, which was always around 4:00am with musicians.

The most romantic moments of my life were spent driving along the blue ridge parkway, those mountains hold my younger years, and my first love.

My family came to visit and we all went to the Outerbanks (island group) and I fell in love with N.C. I thought I was going to live there forever.

The places we have lived hold the history of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment