Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tour of Home

Good-bye!

Dinner time!

Big bed, nice light.

WOW! My room is big and bright.

Almost to my room, that's where we eat.

Back through the kitchen.

Back entrance, toilet 12 0' clock.

Bees are at the top!

Neat tiles, go up them!

Going back outside.

My shower has no boundaries.

Go down stairs

Cute kitchen!

Choice collection!

Come on in. No handle of course.

There's my window!

Go up the stairs!

That is my window in the center!


This is my walkway. No street noises.



Take the royal tour! Start from here on up.

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME. i want to come live with you. do you think me, you, and grant could all fit on that bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool digs, AM! I hope you're settling in (and the culture shock isn't hitting you too hard). I would have said we were neighbors, but, well, there's that visa thing... :-)

    ReplyDelete