Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blurry Food and Bugs







Golden kiwi fruit, a strange encounter subjectively speaking not as good as the green kiwi fruit. Wrapped in the plaid lunch bag Chieko made for me (which I use everyday!) are feijoas- my new favorite fruit, i must eat about 6 of them a day. Julia has several feijoa trees, and the season is now, full force (for we must each six of them a day). Winter is upon us in New Zealand and all the bugs & mice are working their way indoors, toward warmth. Found a dead mouse in our office last Friday. In the past couple of weeks there have been many spider and bee rescues, it was much too late for the mouse.

1 comment:

  1. AM!!! Just got your blog info...what is your email address? I keep trying to email you, but it keeps getting rejected. Let me know.

    ralsclem@gmail.com

    -Rals

    ReplyDelete